Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Entry 1







Hey!
(Hmm. No echo this time.)
This is my first diary-type post.
Today was a mostly normal day.
We had a half-day, or more like a slightly less day- we got out two hours early.
It was mostly normal.
Aisling, one of my best friends, and I began writing a script.
It's about some friends and a little sister surviving the
ZOMBEH APOCOLYPSE.
So at the end of the day, we learned that Friday is...
duhduhduhduhduhduh
Ellis Island Simulation day!
We get to dress up like immigrants (yey!) and go through-
guess!



okay, long enough-
Ellis Island!

So I started a "Restaurant".
And I'm catering my own dinner.
SO. MUCH. WORK.
And guess what?
MY ONLY EMPLOYEE,
MY BROTHER,
QUIT.
AHHHHHHHH!


Also.
I feel like a jerk for this...
but my crush's girlfriend is getting glasses...
and I kind of hope he'll dump her.
...
I'm a bad person. :(

1 comment: